Saturday, October 06, 2007

i dream of iggy

sweet dreams r made of these who am i 2 fuckin' disagree booey? last night i had an on-going tableau of terrific times with the igster, doin' different things 2gether while he was in town for some shows/rehearsals. one of the funniest was, i was at a rehearsal, and the new drummer was, in my opinion, going too slow. i said "i know u r new and everything, but u r playing this song 2 slowly." then i pointed to a glass of beer that was sitting on an amplifier and said "the level of beer in this glass is where u r playing the tempo, which looks like around 130 beats-per-minute." i used a pencil to indicate higher up on the glass, and told him " u need to be playing it here, which is 152 bpm."

another sitch was (uh oh bff rich, dont read this part) we were sorta making out and some band members were hanging around and one of them said to iggy something like "she's cute but have u asked her how old she is?" and iggy made a "that's not nice" face at him. way 2 stick up 4 me homeboy! so that's what happened to me last night. how about u?

No tour or shows or anything...2busy putting on my running shoes.

2 comments:

mxrich said...

yeah ... and I dreamed I lost my computer so i wasn't able to read about you and iggy.

Rich said...

awwww little guy...;-)