Wednesday, October 20, 2010

angel corpus who?




This version of the ACC band is my favorite. It really sounded like what i wanted it 2 sound like.
The personnel that came later maybe were more experienced or were more professional but this line-up was the most fun for sure. That is until the drummer ditched her electric pad and got a full kit. Then her inner demons became her outer demons somehow. She was so fun-loving and cute when she stood up to play but as soon as she sat down all hell broke loose, including adding a second kick drum. What?! But b4 that she was great, perfect actually. She could sing killer pop harmonies and she kept a dead rat in her freezer. She sure looks cute here. Note to Windy: I'm sorry we had to fire u, please remember the good times. More on the other 2 knuckleheads, er, i mean band-members later.
Note to Rich and Mr. Nancy: I'm only calling u guys knuckleheads to get back at u for calling me "Bilko". So i got a little bossy sometimes, so sue me! (Didnt the statute of limitations run out on that LONG AGO? -Ed.)

2 comments:

Lindsay Hutton said...

Them were the days alrighty!

sasha said...

You all look perfect and I love the film quality. I remember you then you were larger than life. Now you are an earth angel. X