Sunday, June 02, 2013

haircut 100




Back in Bloomington, Bruce "The Bruiser" Anderson was the ladies' haircutter of choice. He and I thought it was so funny that hardly anyone, no matter how cool they were,  liked this haircut. I remember somebody saying with horror "How could u let him do that to you?"  I loved it and im glad i stumbled across this picture.
Caroline Peyton would get topless for her haircuts.  There'd be other ppl hanging out, milling around during the cut, it was fine with her but i was way too shy to do that.  I also never went skinny-dipping at the quarries like everyone else did.  Well, i tried it once but was uncomfortable so i didnt do it again.
Still no tour or shows or anything...2busy chillin'.

3 comments:

pinky said...

My fave haircut of all times.

sasha said...

Wall to wall glam.

Nsna Lorna said...

"this is my girl side, this is my boy side"