Saturday, May 15, 2010

(she's my)ugly beautiful (euro-trash)girl





























Remember that song SHE'S MY UGLY BEAUTIFUL GIRL by Larry "Wildman" Fischer? And speaking of ugly and all things beautiful, it was R's suggestion that i post a coupla non-beautiful pix. So that stuff in the pan is overcooked rhubarb, and that raggedy houseboat is in the Gates Co-op. And speaking of Cracker, hmmm, that gives me an idea for the next ACC project. I could do a collection of Cracker songs. Cant ya just cry or almost cry whenever u listen to one of their songs? What'd really b cool would b to take their voices out and put mine in (laughs like Beavis ). Dont need 2 add accordion since they already have one. I'd like to hear my voice with that gorgeous guitar sound.
No tour or shows or anything...2busy watching fog.
And how YOU doin'?

1 comment:

pinky said...

i vote for isley brothers