Sunday, October 02, 2011

nothing about steve albini
















I only mention his name in order to keep my numbers up, after R told me that whenever i blog about ol' Steve my stats skyrocket. Hey, i need all the help i can get. And i need all the love i can get. (read the comments, so cute and funny.) Some of my best times as an audience member (not counting u-know-who of course) were at Sisters shows except for one in Sam Fram when i took some E and felt very very strange and not in a good way. I had to keep my head on the table and my eyes closed the entire show. Other than that, it was a great night ha ha. Later, i found out that u should never take E if u've had spinal meningitis which may explain why i felt so weird during the show. I was with HT and Mary Gross, who wore a black rubber dress for the occasion and i remember HT really appreciating that dress.

4 comments:

pinky said...

so many chains, so little time.

pinky said...

hahahaha i thought you meant Steve Hoy. I'm just a Hoosier hillbilly girl.

angel corpus christi said...

pass the Big Red!

pinky said...

pass the Mr. Clean.