Friday, May 19, 2006

bachelor #1

 













Ladies ladies ladies, i want2look up your dresses. My daughter will be graduating from high school next week, which means i'm gonna have alotta free time on my hands(all over your body). U can contact me here at the blog...and speaking of blogs, i'll turn this blog back over to Angel now.


Hi freaks, Angel here. Wow, who was THAT?

Anyway, 2day it's raining in sam framcisco, which is unusual. But enough about MY weather. How is YOUR weather? Gee it's not very exciting 2write about the weather in your blog. Hmmm, let's see. Well, one cute thing i've noticed is people sharing their ipod headphones. U know, one person gets one earphone and the other person gets the other earphone. I first noticed it happening with high school girls, but now i see all kinds of ppl doing it. Hmmm, let's see. That wasnt 2exciting either. Uh, did u read about those caffeine pantyhose? I'm not making it up, google and see4yerself. Hmmm, i guess the one thing we arent discussing is shows/tours. WELL OBVIOUSLY I DONT HAVE ANY, NOW DO I?! 2busy doing fuck-all. x0x0 Posted by Picasa

No comments: