Friday, October 13, 2006

sigue sigue toastnik!!

 













Do u see that??? Tony James' face is on my grilled cheese. U cant see that?? BFF Rich noticed it as he took the sandwich out of the George Foreman sandwich griller, and says2me as he put it on my plate, "Whoa! Ange! Do u see that?" And I says "Wow! It's Tony James on me grilled cheese!" And it was tasty! Felt a little funny about eating his face, and when i got to the hat, well, i just couldnt. So i saved that little bit. No i'm not selling it on ebay...it's too precious. You'd have2b really cold 2sell something like that. I mean, how do u even put a price on something like that? Well, there's probably a book about it...how2buy&sell on ebay.

No tour or shows or anything...2busy recovering from the above-mentioned quasi-religious experience. Posted by Picasa

No comments: