Wednesday, July 11, 2007

i was shadow-boxing earlier in the day, figured i was ready 4 cassius clay


















"I said fee fi fo fum, cassius clay, here i come. 99 100 101 102, yer maw wont even recognize you". Yeah if i could get off my lazy ass i'd work on my collection of dylan covers. I'd like 2 do all the "speed raps"(as jim fourrat told me they're called). "...when out comes a farmer he musta thought that i was nuts, he immediately looked at me and stuck a gun into my guts." I like all the ones that have about a million words per line. Because what else am i gonna do with my original I WOULDNT WANNA BE BOB DYLAN but put it on a dylan-covers cd? Anyhoodle...

No tour or shows or anything...2busy throwing out all plates and dishes made in china.

1 comment:

pinky said...

o no---my jesus fish is toxic