Sunday, September 02, 2007

i hab a code














And a big red nose. I got a head full of led oh what can i do with it? Could someone please make me a pot of gypsy cold-care tea? Thank u. I'd also like some nectarines stuffed with figs. If i still had some NightNurse, I'd take it. But, unless u use regularly, u cant just all of a sudden decide to take something. U have2stay in practice, otherwise it just feels weird and uncomfortable and u spend the whole time wondering "Why did i take this?" And, "How did i used2think this was fun?" But, like i was sayin', a little Nursie sounds pretty good. I guess I'll have to listen to the song instead. "I am the visitor, u r the host."

Hey ppl, it's your last summer holiday. And the days dwindle down, to a precious few. SepTEMber. NoVEMber. And like the great lou reed said "I wanna spend them witchu."

No tour or shows or anything...2busy nodding off. (I wish).

No comments: