Friday, February 29, 2008

never mind WHAT?


















Hello everybody. Check out this new Elvis tribute cd. There's a contribution by yours truly performing an accordion version of Elvis' LOVE ME TENDER. The man behind this project will also be releasing a Sex Pistols tribute cd this fall/winter. I wonder if the artwork will look anything like this?
ACC's
contribution to that cd will be PROBLEMS, a song with a really fun chorus: "Problems, problems, problems. The problem is you!" Wouldnt u just love 2 ride around in your car, shouting those words into a megaphone? I know I would.
No tour or shows or anything...2busy watching Maury. Please somebody, help me.
And how YOU doin'?

1 comment:

le monde moderne said...

oh wow! how can I get in on this? Butchwax does "Silly Thing" or maybe I could get Roger to do a reggae version of "Sub-Mission"... octopus rock.