Monday, June 30, 2008

u cant always get a chihuahua


But if u try sometime, maybe u can!
Hello. I know someone who saw the Scorsese/Stones movie in Imax;they said it was frightening to see "the guys" that big.
I saw them back in the day at Cobo Hall in Detroit. (Little, back then)Stevie Wonder was first on the bill. He had a hit song at the time. My brother let me borrow his bitchin' GTO for the night. Did i know how 2 party OR WHAT?
No tour or shows or anything...2busy watching rough cuts.
And how YOU doin'?

3 comments:

sa.ra.mo. said...

omg, you have The Flip, don't you? Is it brilliant? I want one! xo

mxrich said...

Yes, I have and really love the Flip. I think it changes the way you make movies. I really hope you get one though they may be troublesome in some Mac situations although I have a fix for that should it become your predicament.

Paul said...

Nothing frightening about the close ups unless you're afraid of dying. We saw it at an Imax too. They cut to Ron or Keith and their guitars get louder. You really feel like you are on stage with them. It rocked.