Saturday, July 05, 2008

u my dog


Hello. This is my favorite dog in yesterday's Sausalito 4th of july parade. I decided not 2 use any of the other pix i took...2many white ppl in goofy outfits and wigs. BFF Rich captured cool stuff on his FLIP tho. Maybe he'll send me a clip of the(white)couple who looked like they had just stepped out of a Max Ernst painting(tried 2 link 2 the perfect Ernst pic, but NO! "forbidden". BFF Rich just told me u r more likely to run into that sitch when trying 2 link 2 fine art pix.) Then there was the very tall(white)guy on roller skates carrying his big(white)cockatiel, looking like he just stepped out of maybe a Kenny Scharf painting? Maybe a cross between Dali and Scharf?

Mmmmmm, look at this picture i just came across while looking at Kenny's work. I think the idea of eating donuts is always better than actually eating the donuts. I remember the first time i ate a Krispy Kreme with BFF Rich in Reno, i wasnt even half-way thru it and i wanted more. I think it was a crack-donut.
No tour or shows or anything...2busy listening to the refrigerator.
And how YOU dopin'? Oops! Funny typo. Well, ok, then, how YOU dopin'?

2 comments:

sasha said...

thanks. i'd rather look at dogs than ppl any day. except you ppl.

Lindsay Hutton said...

A wee bag of them crack-donuts for me please...