Thursday, October 16, 2008

they're taking her kishkas away (and i said oh oh oh oh oh oh oh what a feeling)


Hello. 2 days after seeing BERLIN i am still all hopped up. At the end, just like at a live Lou Reed performance, i didnt want it 2b over. I'm still seeing Lou's hands and arms in my mind. Gosh he's awfully cute and sexxxy. During the movie I told BFF Rich that one of the things i liked about him when we first met was that he looked like Lou and BFF Rich says to me "Well I'm glad that worked out for you." That's BFF! Always so accommodating!
I got a real rush when the Welshman From India came running toward the camera;i'd always been curious about him. And it was precious to see Lou get choked up over Antony's singing. And speaking of singing, i like the way this turned out.
No tour or shows or anything...2busy wondering how this project is going.
And how YOU doin'?

1 comment:

Lindsay Hutton said...

I think that Lou wanted that Antony guy to stop. I know I did, caterwauling all over one of the greatest songs whit ever was. Sorry A but that's the one part of the film that really bugged me. Rest wiz great...