Thursday, June 18, 2009

hot wings


Hello.
The file name for this picture is "chicken jacuzzi". U dont hear those 2 words 2gether very often.
The other day i was fooling around at subservient chicken. I asked him "Chicken, u love me?" He walked to his sofa, picked up a big pillow and held it to his face, kissing it passionately. Then he put the pillow back on the sofa, faced the camera, and blew me some kisses. I love that chicken.
Been wearing a bright yellow tshirt;I'm into yellow these days.
No tour or shows or anything...2busy doing sun salutations at the beach.
And how YOU doin'?

5 comments:

pinky said...

that subservient chicken is SCARY

Rich said...

he not scary he beautiful.

pinky said...

he just scared me AGAIN, but i made him apologize on the floor.

Rich said...

ok mistress pinky

carlos tropicana said...

i asked subservient chicken who killed david carradine, he looked guilty.