Wednesday, November 23, 2005

i'll be your mirror shades

 












It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood a neighborly day for a beautywood u b mine? Could u b mine? I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like u, I've always wanted2live in a neighborhood with you, so let's make the most of this beautiful day, since we're (sort of) 2gether we might as well say "could u b mine, would u be mine? wont u b my neighbor? Wont u please? Wont u please? Please wont u b my neighbor. Hi neighbor. Blog neighbor.

No performances or anything 2day. Except 4performing the asanas at yoga class. I guess that doesnt count. Now I am just sitting here, typing my blog in the sunshine. Makes it hard 2cmy screen tho. I'm in the window on the right...can u see me? HI!!! WAVE!!!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sasha said...

wow, THAKS for letting me FINALLY post comments. thak god. first of all, the title here is killing me, so funny. 2nd, WHAT is that a picture of? here's 2 u getting no ads. loving u!

Rich said...

neepsie, that is a lil sculpture at marge's house. u know, the store i work at sumtimes. when u.r. first saw the picture, he thought it was a real house. it is about 1o-12 inches high. so i thought maybe other ppl would think it was real 2. heh heh.