Sunday, June 03, 2007

sasha the cat












Hello everybody. I was googling around, looking 4 a picture of someone i know whose name is Sasha, and this is what i found, titled "Sasha the Cat". Which is perfect cuzz Sasha loves cats.

Googled myself and was surprised to see a "topless" photo of myself. Topless in quotes because the topless part isnt really me; the head is mine, but not the rest. It's from artwork for the vinyl single "Pull Girl"...my head taped to a picture of a hot harem-girl.

No tour or shows or anything...2busy applying anti-wrinkle cream.

2 comments:

pinky said...

i often wondered if that was your chest on Pull Girl...homage to Big Hits (chinaboise)
hahahahaha

angel corpus christi said...

yeah i remember bff rich's art direction 2 me when i asked him should i shoot little ones? and he said "no, big ones."