Thursday, February 04, 2010

jonathan livingston etc.


























Hello
.
And speaking of birds, i remember R telling me that either he, or someone he knew, once fed chicken to chickens. Now that's just weird.
And speaking of cannibals (in the title to previous link), A and R once offered a homeless man something to eat in a to-go container and when we handed it to him he said "I'm NOT a cannibal!" because we didnt have any utensils to give him. Well, we figured out he meant "I'm not a barbarian", or "I'm not a savage" or something like that, so we went back in the restaurant and got him a fork and spoon. That happened a few years ago, but we still say "I'm not a cannibal" if one of us hands the other a plate of food without a fork. And we think "he doesnt even know we exist, but here we are, repeating his words and thinking about him."
Hey! Shout-out to Kevin Patrick. :-) I hope u NON TOUR DIARY readers go to his fabulous site.
No tour or shows or anything...2busy with my er, nose pressed up against the window pane.
And how YOU doin'?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.