Wednesday, August 16, 2006

uh baby let me be...your little teddy bear

 












Put a chain around my neck, and lead me anywhere.

I used to love Elvis so much. After seeing his performance on the ed sullivan show, i went into the bathroom and cut off my long long ponytail, and it fell, and i looked down, and there it was,lying on the bathroom floor. Then applied some of my brother's BUTCHWAX to my brand new 'do. Came out of the bathroom like TA DA!!!! Thought the family would be as thrilled as i was, i mean, i was BESIDE myself with excitement and pride. People, i KNEW i looked good. Instead, they all sat there with shock on their faces, then my mother burst into tears over the long-gone ponytail, and i guess the disappearance of her little girl. I was a whole new person! I was rockin'!!!

In addition to the new hairdo, i had changed from my girl clothes into my brother's jeans and his pink and black plaid flannel shirt. People, like i said, i looked good. Or, as we say around here "T.E."(totally excellent).

'Bye Elvis. Thanks4everything. Posted by Picasa

No comments: