Sunday, August 13, 2006

whoa

 










I guess maybe everyone's seen this picture by now but I hadnt. Whew.

After shows, Lux and Ivy enjoy sitting quietly in their hotel room while eating organic brown rice and assorted healthy snax. I was with Howard Thompson in their post-show hotel room somewhere, cant remember where... Howard took a used Q-tip off the edge of the bathroom sink, wrapped it carefully in toilet paper, and put it in his jeans' pocket. Now THAT'S a tru fan. :-)

About the Q-tip: it's not what u think. It apparently had been used to apply eye-make-up.

So, no tour or shows or anything. 2afraid of looking like lux in my pix. ha ha. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

le monde moderne said...

just yesterday I played some old Butchwax for a friend and he said it sounded like the Cramps...
I took it as a compliment.

time for new pictures? you mean scribbles? drawings?

Rich said...

no, dribbles and scrawlings.