Saturday, August 18, 2007

well i got up onstage, busted a pose, so damn delicate, give the ladies a rose














Give me a situation and i can quote a tone loc lyric for that situation. Man, he was so long ago, but his lyrics and style and voice r still sounding fresh 2me.

U know all these surveys everybody's sending around? The other day i got one and one of the questions was "what do u want to do after high-school/college?" My answer was "go on the road as a tone loc impersonator." That would be so crazy, wouldnt it? But seriously, who has all this time 2 b filling out all these surveys? I mean, one or 2 questions, ok, but 50? As Ween said, "pack your bags i dont need the agg."

No tour or shows or anything, 2 busy hangin' with my homegirl.

1 comment:

mxrich said...

please tell me how to get tix for tone loc impersonator shows. interested as many are.