Saturday, January 12, 2008

peanut butter and jellyfish


















That's a "b4 and after" title, right? Like on Jeopardy. Or is it Wheel of Fortune? Anyways, I busted Dean Wareham once for his b4 and after lyrics "doctor in the House of Pancakes". It was actually an accidental bust. I was just kidding and told him it sounded like he'd been getting his ideas from tv game shows and he replied that i was right. Hey, we songwriters have 2 grab our inspiration in whatever form it presents itself, oui?

And speaking of inspiration, yesterday in a store, i heard a man answer his phone by saying "hello my gorgeous little doll." What's inspiring about that, u ask? Uh, it inspired me to include it in my blog?

And speaking of my blog, i couldnt sign off without reminding u that TODAY IS MAVERICKS DAY! 30 feet tall waves! YaHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No tour or shows or anything...2busy driving to Half Moon Bay!
And how YOU doin'?

No comments: