Saturday, April 12, 2008

hot fun in the summer time














Hello. Wow it's actually hot in sam fram today. I remember Glenn O'Brien saying that he liked when the weather turned warm because all the girls would start wearing their sleeveless tops and he could see inside the armholes.

Took a bike-ride 2 meet Bruce Anderson for brunch at Herbivore, the one on Divisadero. I ordered vegan vanilla bean ice cream with 2 shots of pomegranate juice on top. MMMMgood. Bruce ordered "sausage", biscuits, and gravy. The word for that item is "soysage" but i just cant bring myself 2 say it. I also cant use the term "meatless balls" for vegetarian meatballs. And thirdly, I find it hard 2 say the word "panties". Dean Wareham says "underpants." That's much nicer.
No tour or shows or anything...2busy cooling off.
And how YOU doin'?

No comments: