Friday, March 23, 2012

i'm still standing




















Well, sitting actually. And ordering this from me to me on my birthday. Free shipping both ways even tho the site is in the UK. And, all bags and pkgs r 100% recyclable, unlike the bike messenger bag i received as a thank-you gift from the Sierra Club that came wrapped in not one but two totally unrecyclable plastic bags. Yes i sent them an email.
Gave R a haircut earlier 2day. He looks great. (As usual. -Ed.) Hey wow! That's the first nice comment Ed has ever made. Ever! Since, like, in the 80's. Huh. Wonder what brought THAT on?
No tour or shows or anything...2busy waiting for the mailman.

2 comments:

pinky said...

only bad thing is ASOS stuff is it takes so long time to get to you. I love that site.
Hey Happy BDay.

Bruce from Accordion Noir said...

Toy Accordions and Toy Ponies! We've almost outgrown such things in our household. One of my nine year old daughters (who took accordion lessons for a while) is writing a history of the Kraken. Last week it was garden eels, she's moving up in the world.

Did you know the accordion was invented the same year as the typewriter? (more or less?) I like that a lot.