Tuesday, March 01, 2011

no head no backstage pass

























Hello.
LOVE my new Stones t-shirt. And speaking of the Rolling Stones, have u ever been backstage at a Stones show? Sadly, i havent.(Didnt that window of opportunity close a long time ago?-Ed.) But even if i had, i wouldnt have been doing the groupie thing. Whenever i've been backstage, all i wanted to do was listen to the recording of the show that just happened.
Shit, this Latisse prescription is not working the way it's spoze to.

3 comments:

pinky said...

!!!

Alexis said...

This shirt is beyond sick! I have an inexplicable attachment to any Stones shirt that I see ... it's like a maternal instinct, if you replace mothering with groupie-ness. Whenever I see something Stones, I have the insatiable urge, "I gotta have it, gotta have it, gotta have it."

I would like to think that if I finagled my way backstage at one of their shows, I wouldn't do the groupie thing, but I honestly don't know ... I think I wouldn't have the nerve to be groupie-esque. I would be wayyy too shy and just stand in the corners and gawk at everyone. Far less glamorous than the bevy of broads throwing themselves at Mick and the boys :)

Thanks for checking out my site - I look forward to reading yours more in the future!

xxo,
Alexis
http://dollyrockergirl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Pinky said...


???