Friday, March 28, 2008

48th wave


















Hi hello it's me. Back in the day, surfers used a can of spray paint to alter street signs. Today they use press-type! Now THAT's progress. Shout out and hugs to all you surfers at Ocean Beach. I love having surfers in my neighborhood, love seeing their wetsuits hanging out to dry, love seeing them riding their bikes to the beach, love seeing them with their dogs. Hey ho-daddies!
(And ho-mamas.)

And more ho-mamas
.
And other ho-mamas
.
And one more ho-mama.
No tour or shows or anything...2busy reading this, who's author has been on hiatus.
And how YOU doin'?

2 comments:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

Is that really press type? I see a white box around the "W". I know you have a fondness for press type and I do too. I'm not complaining or being picky. I just wanted to talk about press type too.