Friday, March 07, 2008

pizzette 211 again




















Hi everybody. Pizza and apple pie are just a bike-ride away when u live near PIZZETTE 211. In addition to this marguerite we also ordered a pizza with purple cauliflower and green salsa, which mite sound a little weird, but believe me, it was nothing but spectacular. And would u take a look at that apple pie??? And of course we ordered blue-bottle cappuccinos to go with the apple pie.
Did u ever have a massage therapist who coughed all over u during the session? I hope not! I should have just gone back to my old-man old-school shiatsu-guy Mr. Kim on Post Street. He be the real deal. Sorry i couldnt find a picture of Mr. Kim; that's how old-school he is, no web-presence. But I chose this shiatsu picture because it reminds me of one of my favorite MYSPACE friends, Waldo Jeffers. Hi Waldo!
No tour or shows or anything..2busy packing up cds to ship to cdbaby. Thanks to everyone who's been buying Louie Louie and Divine Healer! A friendly reminder that White Courtesy Phone is also 4sale there too.
And how YOU doin'?

No comments: