Tuesday, July 08, 2008

it's a lonely ol' night, can i put my arm around u?

Hello. For days i've been walking around singing that john cougar mellonball song,u know, "custom-made 4 2 lonely ppl like me and u" and all that. Then in today's mail, this "single" showed up. U cant actually play it, it's a cardboard ad for his new release, produced by tbone burnett. I kinda like JCM. (But then again, i like double-hernias).(Sorry, old chuck barris joke).

Johnny's got that american sound down and i'm down with that american sound. Dass why i also like tom petty, the georgia satellites, and the cars. I know what you're thinking: why put the cars in there? Because they sound very american too. Not that i'm patriotic or anything like that. I've just always preferred the US sound over the UK sound. As in, the british invasion left me cold.(Nae offense my teabag amigos).

No tour or shows or anything...2busy checking and re-checking this.

And how YOU doin'?

No comments: