Wednesday, May 28, 2008

r u the man in 210 A?


















Hello. First of all, look at the links list, u'll see a new one has been added, SO MANY RECORDS,SO LITTLE TIME. It's really top drawer, as Auntie Mame would say.
Second of all, uh, let's see, second of all....hmmm i'm not sure there is a second of all which sounds alot like seconal and i wouldnt mind having one (or a handful) right about now. R they even available anymore? Mostly i'm waiting for my camera battery 2 recharge so i can show u pix of a walk i just returned from. I know it's not good grammar 2end a sentence with a preposition, but i never liked "from which". Sounds kinda stuffy. And speaking of stuffy, if u know when my cold might go away, could u please let me know? Thank u.
No tour or shows or anything..2busy feeling the effects of a tofu burger i ate yesterday. Oh, was that tmi? SORRY. (as u can tell, dear readers, i'm a little grumpy at the moment). So sue me. Gee, i guess i'm more than a LITTLE grumpy. I'll be in a better mood the next time u hear from me. (Or not.) And speaking of "or not" that's what Jason Pierce always does. No, not THAT Jason Pierce. THIS Jason Pierce.He'll go on and on about something, very sincere, then end the whole thing with "or not."
And how YOU doin'?

No comments: